Thursday, August 8, 2013

Near-Death Experiences are Real


Here is what people who have had near-death experiences say about the reality of their experiences:

Peter P NDE 6811

What did you believe about the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real that God definitely exists, that the only thing that matters in life is LOVE. not physical love, but I liken it to that of a love a parent feels for their child

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real it was REAL. all the things I saw on the field, the things they said and did were all verified.

Tonja BB NDE 6806

What did you believe about the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real Well, I knew it was real but I was scared to tell too many people because I know how the old me would have reacted if someone told me that they met God. I was afraid to hear the nay-sayers.

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real I talk to God every day. I know They are listening and they answer our prayers. It may not be what we think the answer should be but it's the answer we need. I can't wait to go back home. I hope when I leave for good to go home, that I can leave a smiling corpse. I want my body to be smiling.

Bethany R NDE 6805

What did you believe about the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real There's a definite afterlife and purpose on earth

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real

Garry R NDE

What did you believe about the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real This experience was completely real, as without it I would almost certainly have died of suffocation.

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real I have never had any question at all as to the reality of this experience.

Kate B NDE 6788

What did you believe about the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real It happened. I felt the joy, peace and love for a year, even now I can remember it fully.

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real It happened to me, I no longer fear death, my ex-husband came by on Dec 25 to say goodbye, and I met my husbands mother and brother who were already dead in a dream, with a message to my husband that he understood. I had never even seen a photo of his brother or mother.

Bolette L NDE 5437

How did you view the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real I knew that it was real at once, I just didn’t know who to tell it about, even though I knew it was the truth and something I had really experienced, because I didn’t know about it before. As soon I was back in my body, I knew that it was real and true, I have never doubted it. It is the truth.

Karen R NDE 6776

What did you believe about the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: Experience was definitely real It seemed like most real thing around me at time-though I didn't get acknowledgement from family, etc. around me at time for most part.

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time: Experience was definitely real

More cases of near-death experiences can be found at: nderf.org Near-Death Experience Archives

Copyright © 2013 by ncu9nc All rights reserved. Texts quoted from other sources are Copyright © by their owners.