The page Skeptical Misdirection on my web site has been updated with a new section: Skeptical Misdirection During the Era of Psychical Research
This section covers deceptive tactics used by skeptics to "debunk" some of the genuine mediums of that era. Subsections include:
- Skeptics Pay for False Accusations Against the Holmses
- False accusations against Sir William Crookes
- Houdini's assistant admits planting false evidence of fraud.
- Harry Price, debunker, exposed by his loyal associates.
- Helen Duncan, framed by the British government.
Copyright © 2009 by ncu9nc All rights reserved. Texts quoted from other sources are Copyright © by their owners.